WALK-IN PROCEDURES - HPCON C
7:30am - 11am • Monday - Friday
OR UNTIL WALK-IN CAPACITY IS REACHED
MEMBERS WILL BE SIGNED IN UPON ARRIVAL TO THE FACILITY. NO SIGN-IN QUEUE WILL BE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO ENTERING THE FACILITY AT THIS TIME
To ensure smooth processing please make sure you have all required documents in hand (no pictures on phone are accepted)
Dependent and Retiree ID Cards can be renewed using the kiosks both now located inside the BX.
DEERS UPDATE - 04 JUNE 2021
Retiree, Dependent, DEERS Updates:
- In accordance with current ID card policy all expired USIDs that expired between Jan 1, 2020 and July 31, 2021 will be extended under the below categories and dates:
- DEPENDENTS OF ACTIVE DUTY & RESERVE NATIONAL GUARD SERVICE MEMBERS & DEPENDENTS: 31 OCT 21
- RETIREES & THEIR DEPENDENTS: 31 JAN 22
- TRICARE will accept claims regardless of the expiration date on the card. TRICARE coverage periods are based upon the date of separation in DEERS, which means a lapse in coverage should not occur.
- The Military Personnel Flight will provide an updated memo for members with expired cards to keep with them, to assist in communicating this policy exception to health care providers, commissary, etc.
To ensure you have the necessary documents, please download the
Members must bring 2 Unexpired Forms of Identification (At least 1 must have a photo: Drivers License, Passport, Military ID) Another form of ID can be: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Voter’s Registration Card, etc.).
For any DEERS record updates: Members must bring hard copy supporting documentation (such as: divorce decree, marriage license, Medicare Plan B card, college enrollment form (showing student is a full time student), etc.) ** if previous marriage was never terminated a Divorce decree/Death Certificate must be provided before we can update new marriage!
100% Disabled American Veteran (DAV): Members must bring proof of IDs, DD Form 214 (if initial issue), and letter from VA/ebenefits stating that they are authorized commissary and exchange privileges.
Dependents not accompanied by Sponsors: must have a DD Form 1172-2 signed by sponsor and notarized within the past 90 days, or a current Power of Attorney, Death Certificate, etc.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
Please provide the following if your ID card is lost, stolen or confiscated.
- Police Report
- Report From an Installation Security Office
- Statement/Document(s) as Provided by the Service/Agency (e.g., Counseling Document)
- Letter or memo from the member's security manager, Commander, First Sergeant, or the sponsoring TASS Trusted Agent. The letter or memo must be prepared on the activity's letterhead, dated and signed with a wet signature or digitally signed using a CAC.
Renew your dependent or retiree ID card using our 2 kiosks located inside the BX across from the food court.
DD Form 1172-2 must be signed by the sponsor in front of a notary before uploading to the system. the UPS store inside the BX offers notary services for a nominal fee.
Bring with your 2 forms of ID, follow the questions on the screen, scan your documents, take a photo and hit submit.
Your request will be sent to the ID Card office on MacDill AFB for renewal. You will be able to pickup your ID card within 14 business days.
Watch the quick tutorial below on how to use the kiosk.