LIVE WAIT TIMES
Walk-in hours for ALL ID Cards is from 7:30am - 11am Monday - Friday. To pre-register and see live wait times visit the link below:
To ensure you have the necessary documents, please download the
Members must bring 2 Unexpired Forms of Identification (At least 1 must have a photo: Drivers License, Passport, Military ID) Another form of ID can be: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Voter’s Registration Card, etc.).
For any DEERS record updates: Members must bring hard copy supporting documentation (such as: divorce decree, marriage license, Medicare Plan B card, college enrollment form (showing student is a full time student), etc.) ** if previous marriage was never terminated a Divorce decree/Death Certificate must be provided before we can update new marriage!
100% Disabled American Veteran (DAV): Members must bring proof of IDs, DD Form 214 (if initial issue), and letter from VA/ebenefits stating that they are authorized commissary and exchange privileges.
Dependents not accompanied by Sponsors: must have a DD Form 1172-2 signed by sponsor and notarized within the past 90 days, or a current Power of Attorney, Death Certificate, etc.
Retiree, Dependent, DEERS Updates:
- In accordance with current ID card policy all expired USIDs (i.e. retiree, 100% disability and dependent cards) will be honored DoD-wide until 30 Jun 2021
- TRICARE will accept claims regardless of the expiration date on the card. TRICARE coverage periods are based upon the date of separation in DEERS, which means a lapse in coverage should not occur.
- The Military Personnel Flight has provided the below memo for members with expired cards to keep with them, to assist in communicating this policy exception to health care providers, commissary, etc.
Renew your dependent or retiree ID card using our kiosks in 2 convenient locations!
- Inside the BX across from the Food Court
- Inside the Welcome Center at the Dale Mabry Gate
Have your sponsor submit DD Form 1172-2 to DMDC before you visit the kiosk. Bring with your 2 forms of ID, fill out the form, scan your documents, take a photo and hit submit.
Your request will be sent to the ID Card office on MacDill AFB for renewal. You will be able to pickup your ID card within 14 business days.
ID CARD OFFICE ONLINE - RAPIDS
The following services are available online through MILCONNECT
- Update Your Contact Info
- Update a Family Member's Contact Info
- Update Your Email Address
- Download Applications
- Activate the PIV Authentication Certificate
- ADD PCC to UPN
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
Please provide the following if your ID card is lost, stolen or confiscated.
- Police Report
- Report From an Installation Security Office
- Statement/Document(s) as Provided by the Service/Agency (e.g., Counseling Document)
- Letter or memo from the member's security manager, Commander, First Sergeant, or the sponsoring TASS Trusted Agent. The letter or memo must be prepared on the activity's letterhead, dated and signed with a wet signature or digitally signed using a CAC.
ADDITIONAL ID LOCATIONS
ID card holders may also visit these additional DEERS locations in the Tampa/St Pete/Orlando area. It is recommended to call the location first, as some may be appointment only.
Due to the volume of customers, please allow 24-48 hours for a Customer Support Representative to respond to your inquiry.