- Basketball Court
- Racquetball Courts
- Group X Rooms
- Spin Room
- Cardiovascular area with treadmills, recumbent bikes, elliptical machines, upright bikes, AMTs, rowers, versa/rope climbers
- Men's & Women's locker rooms with saunas
- Selectorized/Free-weight Room with dumbbells, kettlebells, power racks w/bumper plates, full line of free weights, full circuit of selectorized machines
- Two lighted running tracks
- Lighted trail on Bayshore Ave
- Softball Field
- 4 Multi-Purpose fields (1 artificial turf, 2 lighted)
- Cross-training equipment located for outdoor use
- "Fit-n-Play" parent/child workout area
WHAT IS YOUR FITNESS LEVEL?
Fitness assessments will tell you just that. See where your fitness level is for body composition, cardiovascular endurance, muscle endurance, and flexibility. You will also receive information on how to improve your trouble areas. Check your improvements after 2-3 months.
To request a fitness assessment download the PAR-Q FORM and fill out the info. Bring it to the front desk for your assessment.