Barbecue District is back! Starting April 5 - May 28th from 11am - 1:30pm try our slow cooked meats, savory sides and sauces. Guests will create their own entree plater, loaded potato, slider trio or tacos.
The Diner's Reef supports the 6th Air Mobility Wing, 33 mission and 52 coalition partners to include USCENTCOM, USSOCOM, 927 ARW & JCSE and serves approximately 262,000 meals annually!
Our dining room seats 350 with 10 flat screen TVs for your viewing pleasure. The facility is open to active duty, retirees and civilians.
Give us a call or email us for large or group reservations.
ESM MEAL CARD
DoDI 1338.10, Department of the Defense Food Service Program (DFSP) states, Enlisted Service members are entitled to a ration for each day on active duty, except when they are entitled to a basic allowance for subsistence (BAS) on per diem.
What do you get?
ESM card holders are authorized 3 meals* per day at Diner's Reef (DFAC) or at an FSS dining facility (SeaScapes Restaurant, Breakaway Events Center, Boomers, 8 Iron Grill inside Bay Palms Golf Complex, Rickenbacker's Cafe located in the lobby of the MacDill Inn, or the Hangar 6 Grill inside the bowling center).
*a meal is considered a reasonable amount of food that can typically be consumed in one sitting (sit down or grab and go)
Benefits DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals/Snack items to "stock" an individuals' dorm room or work center
- Providing meals and snacks to others
- Receiving more than one (1) entree serving (i.e., 1 steak, 1 sandwich or 1 pasta dish) per transaction through cashier
- ESM members are authorized seconds as additional points of sale (POS) transactions for dine-in only
- The use of carryout meals as second meal in the same meal period
- Receiving more than two (2) beverages and two (2) snack items (chips, cookies, and convenience items) per meal period
- Card holders cannot use their ESM privileges at any AAFES locations
- Card holders cannot use their ESM privileges to purchase alcoholic beverages, energy drinks (Red Bull, Monster, etc.), or dietary supplements (muscle milk, protein shakes, etc.)
MACDILL AFB GROUND/FLIGHT SUPPORT MEALS
Hours of Operation: 24 Hours
Customers may pick from one meal and one supplement to complete their meal order.
ESM customers: $4.30
TDY Personnel E-5 & above: $5.65
- Ham & Turkey Sub (Cheese/Lettuce/Onion/Tomato)
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Turkey & Cheese Sub
- Breaded Chicken Burger
- Turkey & Bacon Croissant
- "Uncrustables" PB&J Sandwich (2)
- Breaded Chicken Strips
- Ham & Cheese Sub
- Chef Salad
- Chipotle Chicken Sandwich
- 20oz Coke/Nutri-grain Bar/Potato Chips/Granny Smith Apple
- Fruit Punch Gatorade/Veggie Cup/ Nutri-grain Bar/Granny Smith Apple
- Water/Hummus w/pretzels/Granola Bar/Granny Smith Apple
- Orange Juice/Hard Boiled Eggs/Nutri-grain bar/Granny Smith Apple
**Diet Coke and Fat-Free Salad Dressings available on request**
Please plan accordingly when placing orders. Allow food service personnel 2 hours of preparation time. 24-hour advance notice is required for groups of 30 or more personnel. Call 828-4998/2412 to order ahead.