DV REQUEST PROGRAM
Our newest program for scheduling meetings, luncheons, conferences and more!
SNCOs, Officers, Private Orgs and Honorary Distinguished Guests may make reservations.
Once the form is complete email to:
We recommend making reservations 72 hours ahead of your event to prevent double booking. Reservations are first come, first serve.
During the lunch hours on the weekends your DFAC will be offering a selection of brunch items:
- Carving Station
- Breakfast Entrees
- Cooked to Order Omelets/eggs
- Avocado Toast
- Breakfast pizzas
- handheld sandwiches
- signature salads
and much more!
The DFAC is open to everyone with access to MacDill so join us on the weekends for new way to dine at Diner's Reef.
The Diner's Reef supports the 6th Air Refueling Wing, 33 mission and 52 coalition partners to include USCENTCOM, USSOCOM, 927 ARW & JCSE and serves approximately 262,000 meals annually!
Our dining room seats 350 with 10 flat screen TVs for your viewing pleasure. The facility is open to active duty, retirees and civilians.
ESM MEAL CARD
DoDI 1338.10, Department of the Defense Food Service Program (DFSP) states, Enlisted Service members are entitled to a ration for each day on active duty, except when they are entitled to a basic allowance for subsistence (BAS) on per diem.
*a meal is considered a reasonable amount of food that can typically be consumed in one sitting (sit down or grab and go)
Benefits DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals/Snack items to "stock" an individuals' dorm room or work center
- Providing meals and snacks to others
- Receiving more than one (1) entree serving (i.e., 1 steak, 1 sandwich or 1 pasta dish) per transaction through cashier
- ESM members are authorized seconds as additional points of sale (POS) transactions for dine-in only
- The use of carryout meals as second meal in the same meal period
- Receiving more than two (2) beverages and two (2) snack items (chips, cookies, and convenience items) per meal period
- Card holders cannot use their ESM privileges at any AAFES locations
- Card holders cannot use their ESM privileges to purchase alcoholic beverages, energy drinks (Red Bull, Monster, etc.), or dietary supplements (muscle milk, protein shakes, etc.)
MACDILL AFB GROUND/FLIGHT SUPPORT MEALS
Please plan accordingly when placing orders and allow food service personnel 2 hours of preparation time. 24-hour advance notice is required for groups of 30 or more personnel. For more information or to place an order, please call (813) 828-4998/2412 between 0730 -1630.
ESM customers: $4.30
TDY Personnel E-5 & above: $5.65
Customers may choose one meal and one supplement to complete their meal order.
- Ham & Turkey Sub (Cheese/Lettuce/Onion/Tomato)
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Turkey & Cheese Sub
- Breaded Chicken Burger
- Turkey & Bacon Croissant
- "Uncrustables" PB&J Sandwich (2)
- Breaded Chicken Strips
- Ham & Cheese Sub
- Chef Salad
- Chipotle Chicken Sandwich
- 20oz Coke/Nutri-grain Bar/Potato Chips/Granny Smith Apple
- Fruit Punch Gatorade/Veggie Cup/ Nutri-grain Bar/Granny Smith Apple
- Water/Hummus w/pretzels/Granola Bar/Granny Smith Apple
- Orange Juice/Hard Boiled Eggs/Nutri-grain bar/Granny Smith Apple
**Diet Coke and Fat-Free Salad Dressings available on request**