The Fitness Center will be
Monday, 27 March
(In observance of Wingman Day)
24/7 Access will be available
(for those who have pre-registered their CAC and/or military ID card)
Please stop by the front desk, during manned hours of operation
Short Fitness Center
Tour & 24-7 Access Video
Click above play button, or below link, to view video
- Fitness is the name of the game and our Fitness Center is definitely a winner in this category. We provide optimum opportunities for participation in all levels of competition for military, DoD civilians, retirees and family members.
- Offered year-round is an active and diversified program that strives to meet the mental & physical needs of all participants. Those associated with the military, whether active duty, retired, family members, DoD or contract employees, all take advantage of the recreational activities available at MacDill's Fitness Center.
- The ¼ mile track and 4-mile jogging path are big hits with runners, joggers & walkers. Active duty personnel can also volunteer to represent their organizations or units on the Base Athletic Advisory Council.
- Personal Trainers are available by appointment only. They will evaluate your personal health history and design an individualized training program, to include instruction on weight loss, strength training and proper conditioning.
- Basketball Court
- Racquetball Courts
- Group Ex Rooms
- Spin Room
- Cardiovascular Mezzanine Area with treadmills, recumbent bikes, ellipticals, upright bikes, AMTs, rowers, versa/rope climbers
- Men's & Women's Locker Rooms, including saunas
- Selectorized/Free-weight Room, including dumbbells/kettlebells, power racks w/bumperplates, full line of free weights, full circuit of selectorized machines
- Two lighted running tracks
- Lighted Trail on Bayshore Ave.
- Softball field
- 4 Multi-purpose fields (2 lighted)
- Cross-training equipment located for outdoor use
- "Fit-n-Play" parent/child workout area
The Parent/Child Fit-n-Play area, located at the end of the main hallway on the left, just past the Spin Class Room, is a great place to come work out while your child (6 or under) enjoys a bouncy castle, TV/DVDs and a variety of toys!
NOTE: PARENTS SUPERVISING CHILDREN HAVE PRIORITY OF ALL EQUIPMENT IN THE FAMILY FITNESS AREA.
Click here to view Fit-n-Play Policies
Register NOW for the
Sunday, 26 March
Fayetteville & Ft. Bragg, NC
Click above image to register
Register NOW through 1 May for the
AIR FORCE MARATHON!
16 Sep 17
Click above image for registration instructions
24-7 Fitness Access
Access card holders (who have registered beforehand at the Fitness Center front desk) have access to a portion of the facility, after-hours.
Click above for full details
As a reminder, during 24/7 Fitness Access,
1 ENTRY PER CARD SWIPE!
Patrons sharing CACs/Access cards or holding the door open for any other personnel will result in loss of privileges and could result in disciplinary action.1st offense:
30 days' suspension of 24/7 Fitness Access
90 day's suspension of 24/7 Fitness Access
Permanent loss of 24/7 Fitness Privileges(Suspended members will still be able to use the
Fitness Center during manned hours)
2017 Calendar of
Click above image to view full sized flyer
Check us out on Facebook!
Click above logo, then "Add Friend"
What is Your Fitness Level?
Fitness Assessments will tell you just that. Contact the Front Desk staff to schedule an appointment. See where your fitness level is for body composition, cardiovascular endurance, muscle endurance, and flexibility. You will also receive information on how to improve your troubled areas. Then come back in 2-3 months to see if you improved.
To request a fitness assessment, click below link. Then, bring filled out form to the Front Desk.
Smoothie Spot 4 Better Bodies
Drop by SS4 to indulge in fresh fruit & protein smoothies, wraps and sandwiches! Grab-n-Go food provided by FitLife Foods; your healthy alternative. In a rush?
Don't hesitate to call in and pre-order at 828-0089.
Open Monday-Friday, 6 am-7 pm