- Basketball Court
- Racquetball Courts
- Group X Rooms
- Spin Room
- Cardiovascular area with treadmills, recumbent bikes, elliptical machines, upright bikes, AMTs, rowers, versa/rope climbers
- Men's & Women's locker rooms with saunas
- Selectorized/Free-weight Room with dumbbells, kettlebells, power racks w/bumper plates, full line of free weights, full circuit of selectorized machines
- Two lighted running tracks
- Lighted trail on Bayshore Ave
- Softball Field
- 4 Multi-Purpose fields (1 artificial turf, 2 lighted)
- Cross-training equipment located for outdoor use
FIT N' PLAY CHILD AREA
The Fit N' Play child area is designed for parents with children ages 6 and younger to utilize the fitness center with their child(ren) present.
- Parents/Legal Guardians are responsible for the direct supervision of their child(ren) while in the Fit N' Play area.
- Children 6 years and under may use the Fit N' Play area.
- Infants are allowed in strollers next to their parent while in the Fit N' Play area. We encourage parents to place their infant in the play area when no other children are present.
- Sick children are not allowed in the Fit N' Play area.
- No outside food.
- Toys and play materials may be brought in by the parent/guardian. Please take all belongings with you when you leave the area.
- Children must be fully dressed to include shoes in the Fit N' Play area.
- Parents/Guardians of unruly children will be asked to leave the facility.
- Parents/Guardians must clean and organize the family room before leaving.
- Patrons with children have priority over all others within the Fit N' Play area.